Private School Learning
Great beginnings, bright futures: The Daisy Early Learning Academy program is dedicated to the care and early childhood education of children from ages 3 years through pre-K.
Our private child care center, operated by Sonoran Schools, is located in a secured and self-contained area of the campus of Sonoran Science Academy Tucson. We are a state-licensed facility and are proud to be rated as a 5 STAR quality provider under the Quality First program of Arizona First Things First. We are also accredited by Cognia. This institution is an equal opportunity provider.
Read our COVID Mitigation Plan HERE.
Monday through Friday
6:30 a.m. – 6:30 p.m
Before Care: 6:30 – 8:00 a.m.
Preschool: 8:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
After Care: 3:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
Tiger Lilies: 3 year olds
Blazing Stars: 4 year olds
Cherry Blossoms: 4-5 years
Children must be at least three years old and potty trained to be accepted into our program. DES Child Care payments accepted. We also offer Before and After Care for students aged 5-12 who are enrolled at Sonoran Science Academy-Tucson.
Physical education class provided by certified Elementary Physical Education teacher
The DELA Difference
- Preschool and Kindergarten Readiness classrooms
- Small classroom sizes
- Entrance screening for all children through the nationally recognized Brigance Early Childhood screening test
- End of year screening for all children
- Quality and consistent teachers
- Loving, caring, nurturing classroom environment
- Science, Technology, Enginnering, and Math (STEM) focused, developmentally appropriate learning environment (STEMSCOPES)
- Curriculum based teaching (The Creative Curriculum for Preschools)
- Family-orientated home to school communication (Bright Wheel)
- Hands on Play Based Learning
- Academic, physical and developmental needs are met for all children