Home » Schools » SSA Davis-Monthan 6-12 » Military Families & Overseas Registrars

About Davis Monthan

It is our honor and pleasure to serve our Military families. If we can do anything to make your move easier or if you have questions, please reach out to our staff. Thank you and we are looking forward to meeting you and your child.

Military Families/Overseas Registrars

Military Family Life Counselor Form

PCS Checklist

Please ensure you have the following items before leaving your current school.  Please provide these items to our Registrar as soon as possible:

• Immunization record
• Copy/official transcript
• Copy of IEP if applicable
• Proof of Residency (Only needed after arrival in Arizona)
• Copy of withdrawal grade with grading system from previous school
• Copy of standardized test score if applicable
• Copy of current school schedule (HS students)

Please note that this information is not needed to complete your online enrollment application. We understand that such items as Proof of Residency in the State of Arizona cannot be provided until you arrive stateside or in Arizona. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Registrar.

Overseas DODEA Registrars

Please contact our Registrar at the email provided on this page for record requests for students who have moved or are moving.


Vince  Kelly
Email Vince


Erika Martinez  
Email Erika

Be a Superhero To Our Schools

Support Our Students

Donations can range from monetary donations, to specific items (e.g. science equipment; playground equipment), to tax credit contributions.

Translate »