• Translate
  • Support Us
  • Enroll Today

Meeting Requirements of WCAG

Interpreter/Translation Services

Sonoran Schools provides interpreter/translation services for applicants, parents, students and others, free of charge. If you need such assistance, please contact the Communications Director at (520) 505-1772 or via email at communications@sonoranschools.org.


Sonoran Schools is committed to ensuring the accessibility of its website for all individuals by meeting the requirements of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level A compliance. 

Sonoran School’s website is navigable by keyboard and screen reader software. Our web accessibility options allow users to further adjust display settings to improve their user experience by offering the following functionalities:

  • Increase/decrease font size
  • Convert website to black and white
  • Highlight links
  • Change font to regular non-serif
  • Reset settings

While visiting our website, please note that we have no control over the accessibility of third-party sites to which there are links on our website (e.g. social media live feeds, third-party vendors).


Sonoran Schools is dedicated to inclusivity and furthering our mission for web accessibility. We strive to update our accessibility features and implement more success criteria to achieve Level AAA compliance.

We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of sonoranschools.org. If you are unable to access information provided on our website, please contact the Communications Director at (520) 505-1772 or via email at communications@sonoranschools.org to receive the information in the necessary format.


Right to File Accessibility Grievances

Individuals who believe they have been unfairly prevented from accessing information on this website have the right to file a formal grievance under Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990. Further information on how to file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Education’s Office for Civil Rights, as well as the methods for doing so, are provided on the Office for Civil Rights web page: “How to File a Discrimination Complaint with the Office for Civil Rights.”

Be a Superhero to our schools

Support our students!

Donate Online